This is a research blog for the persona(s) I am working on since I joined the SCA a few months ago, along with any other useful info as a begin my exporation into the SCA and the things I want to learn and experience there. As an Eastern Band Cherokee woman I have decided my main persona will be Native as well so I am very excited to work on that, but as a prop artisan and someone who loves learning new things there is so much cool stuff ahead I can hardly wait to learn it all.


Friday, July 18, 2014

Boudicca

My son has shown an interest in Celtic as a persona for SCA, mainly based on his interest in the historical figure Boudicca. I am gathering what I can from him on her in hope of sparking further research ideas on his part.


Boudicca. Warrior queen (2003) [Subtítulos en español]




Killer Queens: Queen Boudicca, Part 1



Killer Queens: Queen Boudicca, Part 2




No comments:

Post a Comment